Sunday 23 February 2014

Un autre voyage

Who could have predicted that after I spent only two hours with you talking and smiling at the Frankfurt’s airport, I will be so inspired to visit you and your amazing looking City within a few weeks after we caught the flights to completely different places?
I didn’t wonder for too long, whether I should stay or go – I just booked the flights.

Interestingly, I always wanted to have a coffee in one of the Swiss towns, but I never had that much courage to do it. Suddenly, she made me to take that step without thinking of it too much.
I arrived in early afternoon when happily, sun was still shining so high - walking as quickly as possible to leave the busy airport. In one hand I’m holding my passport in the other, a small brown teddy bear with a blue blow to make you smile. It worked – eventually

The old town was simply breathtaking. Everything was exactly like I painted in my dreams. Not to mention about the lake view from the top of the old square where i was taken by you.
Long walk along medieval streets and that one of a kind coffee at the end of our journey. That was the moment that my mind loved forever.

 I’m writing this letter after days I came back home, and still can’t forget about the place where despite chilly evening, I sat outside with little cup of coffee and together with my heart I was taking the moment.  

Au revoir! Genève

No comments:

Post a Comment