Wednesday 6 August 2014

Gocce di pioggia

After weeks of dry and sunny days, rain has finally arrived and it has also brought so much confusion in my life, which eventually turned my warm room into to a place full of turmoil - I hate to be in a position where I know nothing about the future. 
Perhaps, I should say, the uncertainty is explicitly killing my mind and by the day I feel weaker and weaker! I've been told so many times, that I should take it as it comes, but for god sake, my ambitions, my willingness to fight and that desire to be....
While I’m writing this post I can loudly hear like heavy raindrops bombarding my window – I must immediately stop typing and see all those infinitive raindrops that fall from a place I know little of! They fall to their destination as if they had a purpose or a meaning to their short but meaningful trip. I wonder, perhaps we are like the rain. On a voyage to a place we know little of hoping to make the best of what we have.

Buonanotte!

No comments:

Post a Comment