Monday 18 March 2013

An Island...


I have been engrossed in reading words from a person well known to me.
She also resides on an Island, but obviously smaller.
The island isn’t cloudy and linguistically diverse like mine. But it is like a volcano with a burning fire and spurting hot water into the blue sky.
Through her words I look at her life, on a day to day basis in the country where she still has to wait till the sun finally comes.
Can I walk into her world by crossing the bridge built from her words? Surely this is inappropriate! Or maybe I am wrong?
By reading – I imagine.
 Imagination builds a new world. A new world - a new place to live.
Recently like a new star somewhere in our Cosmos I was born again in a different place.
Merely because of her written sentences.

I’m a traveller – lovely feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment