Friday 24 January 2014

Personal

Once again, I am a traveller. A few days after I came back home, I’m travelling towards another destination. Standing in the middle of a completely new terminal, my eyes seeing people who speak in unknown languages to me. People who are more likely to be running away from something rather than peacefully walking around. I want to say a simple word – Hi – but, my voice disappears in a horrible sounding noise that is made by humans. I noticed an empty chair far away from me, so I walk there. Suddenly, my mind brought back all of the memories from my previous journey, almost like someone did it to me purposely. I can hear a song which starts with the words “I still haven’t found what I’m looking for”. At that moment, my heart cried, because it didn't know that after a few days, when I fly again, I will meet her – a woman who will be standing with a coffee in her lovely hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment